- Choose from three unique classes, and switch between them to adapt to your enemies’ tactics.
- Expose your enemy's weaknesses while compensating for your own, through teamwork-based tactical combat.
- Unlock and utilize each class’s unique skills by meeting certain requirements.
AVA’s universal soldier, the Rifleman is the backbone of every team. The Riflemen excels in a variety of combat skills, and can employ a wide range of tactics for any battle scenario.
- Primary Weapon: Assault rifles
- Advantage: Strong defense
- Special Talent: Grenades
Riflemen are effective against Snipers at close range, but should try to keep Point Men at a safe distance.
Riflemen’s skills can enhance defensive properties and enhance their proficiency with assault rifles and grenades.
AVA’s most mobile soldiers, Point Men are optimized for close-quarters battle. The Point Man excels at scouting, flanking, and ambushes.
- Primary Weapon: Submachineguns
- Advantage: Fast
- Special Talent: Recon
Point Men are most effective at short range, but should take advantage of cover when stalking long-range opponents.
Point Men’s skills can enhance their speed and recon abilities, as well as the Point Man’s proficiency with SMGs and melee weapons.
AVA’s long-range killers, Snipers are at their best when they’re at a distance. The Sniper’s strengths are camouflage and infiltration (as well as a good, clean headshot).
- Primary Weapon: Sniper rifles
- Advantage: Long-range
- Special Talent: Secondary weapon aptitude
Snipers are masters of long-range combat, but at close range, have only a pistol to rely on against Point Men and Riflemen.
Snipers’ skills enhance their proficiency with Sniper rifles and secondary weapons.